Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2 Days into One


I didn't post last night, just didn't feel very good. I have good days and bad. Today was better aside from a headache. So, yesterday we went to a get together at some Church friends' house and played pictionary which was really fun. Our team won of course. The other team whined a lot, lol. They of course said they were getting all of the hard ones and we got all of the easy ones..blah blah blah. Good times. We got home and were pretty tired so we all chilled out. Rayne seemed to have more energy than we did of course...go figure. I dozed for about an hour I think and then I just didn't feel good the rest of the evening. I won't go into details.
As for today...Dave of course went to work..Rayne slept until 10:30! We had friends over today for our meal swap...we do a food exchange with 3 other families...that means we have 3 meals already prepared for us throughout the week and it's really nice. I in turn make 3 meals and exchange with the other families. It's nice. Tomorrow after I watch 2 little girls I won't have to cook dinner..just heat and serve. Nice. Tonight we had Tortilla soup which was really yummy and I didn't cook it. Rayne had fun playing with her cousins and friends all day, but was very tired after they left. So you would think she would have fallen asleep or gone to bed early..but she didn't! She's such a die hard, lol. She was too busy playing computer-work and then homeschool with her "children". I love pretend play, it's so cute. It will be gone all too soon. Hopefully Quin will keep her young. Apparently we are spelling Quin with only on "n". Please feel free to comment on whether this looks right. I think it should be with 2 "n's" but what do I know. His legal name will be Quinlan. But still.... Not much more excitement than that I'm afraid. Quin is strong enough to make my arm move when he kicks if my arm is resting on the belly. I need to get another belly shot since I am much bigger now than say a month ago...but tonight's pic is a 22 week belly shot...we are now 26-1/2 weeks. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

Dezz said...

I think you need to use 2 n's Quinn looks better than Quin...it looks incomplete with only one N!!! You put your foot down with Dave. LOL...I mean it.