Monday, January 28, 2008

They found our car...


...and we have mixed feelings about it now. The thought of not having that payment was nice, but now we don't have to worry about buying another car. Our insurance company has been awesome so far and are picking up the tab for everything. They are even having the car towed to the dealership for inspection and will pay for any damages to the car or any losses inside the car. That's been a big relief. We got a winter storm this weekend...1/2 inch of ice and then 8 inches of snow on top of that. Lovely. We aren't going anywhere. Dave has been home from work for the past 2 days and MUST go in tomorrow so hopefully the roads get cleared. Kelly, my brother was nice enough to come and dig us out...he made a path to the rental truck and cleared our driveway of snow and ice and the put ice melt everywhere. We would still be buried had it not been for him doing that. Rayne said another funny today. I was reading off a serial number to the laptop outloud and part of it was 2D..she started laughing and repeating..2D! Too-Dee. It had us cracking up...she's 4 and she catches something like that...that's her sense of humor shining through! In other Rayne news..I think she may be allergic to pineapple juice. She kept getting red and blotchy on her face and a little puffy and I couldn't figure out why. Well, this morning her face looked pretty good and then she had some pineapple juice and her face got all icky and puffy again. Sigh. So now I am going to keep her away from pineapple juice and see if her face gets better. I hate allergies. With a passion. I hope Quinn doesn't have to deal with them. And speaking of Quinn, he's very active and running out of room quickly. I think he is able to hit my ribs now..that's real nice. Otherwise he's jumping off of my bladder. Again, real nice. That's about it for now. Gotta get busy cleaning/picking up.

No comments: