Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Sabbath


Yesterday was the Sabbath so of course we went to Church. Dave stayed home because he wasn't feeling well...his wisdom teeth were bothering him...that's not going to be a fun dentist trip for him when he can finally get them taken care of. So it was just me and Rayne and Rayne dressed herself again, lol. Her outfit was quite creative but somehow managed to at least kinda match. She did really well in Church, was very quiet and played nicely. She has come a LONG way in Church from when we first moved over to Tri Cities. She's growing up! She hugs and kisses my belly all the time and talks to Quin :) After Church Rayne went to Grandma and Grandpa's to play with the cousins and Lisa and I got to go out for sushi. It was SOOO good. I had Tekka Maki and Seaweed Salad. They are so yummy and fresh tasting. We had to wait 1-1/2 hours for our food though...sheesh. I don't think our waitress knew what she was doing...she forgot our salads so we got those after our sushi and then she mixed up Emeth's (a friend) sushi order. Oh well, we still had a good time and after that we got blizzards at DQ. So it was a nice evening to get away with some girlfriends and get a break. I'm trying to take advantage of that as much as possible before the babe is born...cuz the buck stops there! At least for a good year or so. We got home about 11 and Rayne konked right away. But she said she had fun. Quin had other plans and wiggled and flipped around for a couple of hours before I went to sleep! That's about it and not much happened today..Rayne and I stayed home and chilled..we baked cookies and I caught up on some laundry..pretty lazy day, but it was nice. And the picture is a 27 week belly pictures...Quin is a growin!

No comments: