Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back Home


We've been home from Florence for a few days. It was a fun trip. Rayne did really well and had a lot of fun. She got to meet some cousins around her age and got to play a bit with them. She was SOO good in the car, I was very happy with her. I was able to get some really nice pictures of Rayne at the Coast..we walked up to Heceta Head Lighthouse...quite a feat when you're 7 months pregnant and it hurts to walk, let me tell ya. But we did it and it was fun and Rayne kept asking every few feet to get her picture here or there. She was pooped when we got back and slept from 5-10pm then woke to eat and went back to sleep about 12. My ankles started swelling over there and they haven't done it as bad now that we are home, so maybe it was just the climate/elevation, not sure. I am really hoping I don't get the swelling I had in my feet I had with Rayne. I could only wear sandals with adjustable straps with her by the end. I forgot to go and get my Rogam for the injection I am supposed to get..my brain doesn't work anymore. Since I'm Rh-, I have to get injected now and possible after the birth, depending on the baby's blood type. If Dave was negative blood type, I wouldn't have to, but we don't think he is. So we will play it safe. I've only gained 13 lbs so far which I am very happy about. Looks like I should be able to keep the weight gain at a nice normal rate. I guess that's it for now...

No comments: