Thursday, January 17, 2008

In Florence


Well, we are in Florence, Oregon this weekend visiting Desirae (my sister). Rayne is having fun. She got to meet some cousins today around her age and they had fun. Poor Rayne got a cold sore in the middle of her upper lip on the way here, but thankfully it went away just as quick. And her allergies are flaring up with all these dogs here but we got some homeopathic allergy stuff and it has been helping. She loves playing with the puppy. She keeps asking me where the dog that likes her is, lol. We will be here til Monday and are hoping for a nice day tomorrow. Today was decent until about 3 and then the clouds rolled in and it got windy and cold. That's the coast for you. We haven't been to the Ocean yet, but I"m sure we will before we leave. Quinn is very active these days, stretching now too. He's getting stronger and able to hurt me more. I will be glad when I don't have to visit the bathroom every hour on the hour. Not much more than that to report. Still no Scion yet. Dave is feeling better and lonely right now..so everyone call him so he doesn't lose his mind :) Signing off....
Oh I almost forgot...please note Rayne's bangs...she LOVES them.

No comments: