Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Week


I know, I haven't been on here for a while. We've been very busy lately. Monday we had our meal swap and lots of people at our house. Rayne always has fun with kids to play with. Quin was very quiet all day and by evening I was just a little concerned. I kept poking him and jiggling my tummy to wake him..he would wiggle a little bit and then was quiet again. I even woke up in the middle of the night and poked around to make sure he was still okay. He made up for it on Tuesday and again today. I guess he just needed some rest to grow some more! I can't believe it's going to be 28 weeks this weekend. Going by fast. On Wednesday we had more company and had a yummy brunch with some friends. Rayne was out of sorts at first and had a melt down, but was better after she finally listened to me and ate something...go figure. It was fun. Today we had Ciel, the little girl I watch once a week. Her and Rayne had fun playing dancing princesses all day. All of us took a nap too, it was nice. And now Quinn is back to wiggling again. Braxton hicks contractions are getting stronger and sometimes it's hard to walk through them. Rayne's ezcema has been flaring up again on her hands and face, not sure why. I guess we are going to have to giver her her medicine for a while til we get it back under control. Her hands are cracking. Today in Walmart she hit her thumb on something and it made it crack open and bleed...a DOT of blood and she broke down in tears. I hate flare ups...I feel so bad that she has to go through the pain and itchiness of it. It kept her up part of the night last night too. Probably why she took a nap today. I guess that's about it for this time. Oh, we got a Bingo DVD game and Rayne had a lot of fun playing that with us tonight...we finally have a game the whole family can play and enjoy, it was fun. We are going to have some kids over for a BINGO game night soon. Dave is fighting a cold...well, I think the cold is winning right now, so we will see how he feels this weekend. Ok, NOW that's it...goodnight!

No comments: