Monday, December 31, 2007

The Day I got new pants...


Today I received the most comfy pair of maternity pants EVER. They rock. They were handmade for me, custom! By who you ask?? My SIL...she rocks..she can sew like crazy. I don't even want to buy anymore pants from anywhere else, seriously. I finally got some sleep last night which of course felt great. Rayne was so grown up in a way last night...she drank too much before bed and we all know what can happen when that happens with a child...she peed a little in her sleep. BUT...she did not fuss or wake me up with it...she went into her room and changed her clothes...went potty...got a towel and layed it where she peed and then layed back down and went back to sleep. How do you know when your child is growing up? When they pee in their bed but don't wake you up and deal with it by themselves....:) Quinn was very active again today..he stayed really low today too...not too much moving up high which he usually does...he must have found a warm spot, who knows. The only bad thing is that means my bladder gets kicked even more and it hurts a tad. I've had quite a few braxton contractions this evening..maybe cuz i haven't sat down very often today..up and about a lot. Rayne had fun today with her cousins here. Except that her littlest cousin is in love with Rayne's newest baby which can cause drama now and then as you can imagine. Once the cousins left Rayne tuckered out and took a nap for about an hour. We had yummy BBQ turkey burgers and homemade fries for dinner which was so yummy and there wasn't any complaining from any kids which is a miracle. Tomorrow we have a get together with some friends which should be fun. I'm watching the food network while typing this and I am getting hungry again. So I am off to have a snack and give the computer to Rayne...she wants to play her Starfall or NickJr. games, lol..she's very good on the puter. Goodnight all!

No comments: