Sunday, December 30, 2007

Busy Day


Well today was a busy day. Rayne's cousin Esme spent the night and had fun together. We went from here to my SIL's house where she fixed my maternity pants that were too big..they are SO much better now..no more grumpy Mommy when she is dressed :) We went from there to Grandma and Grandpa's for prime rib dinner...yummo! Now we are home again and Rayne is tuckered out and asleep...it will be another late night for us (as usual). Unless she is out for the night, but I doubt it. Quinn has been a very little boy too...wiggling and turning and flipping around. I think he's going from head down to head up...soon to be head down I'm sure. (and hope) I got a phone number from Lisa (sil) to a midwife that I will be talking to and hopefully switching to as she can birth at the Hospital we have chosen to use (the one I was born at!). Long story short, my current midwife is great, but she and some other midwives lost the O.B. that was sponsering them so she can only do homebirths now. So I must find someone else and hopefully Julie is it. That will be a big relief for us. In other pregnancy news I have to potty every 1/2 hour it seems...kinda frustrating, but par for the course. Sleeping isn't as easy anymore either. Last night was tossing and turning every hour or two trying to get comfy..whatever side I was sleeping on would get sore and I would have to flip to the other side. Sigh....I'm tired as a result. So the training begins. Only 2 more weeks til 3rd trimester...getting closer. I can't wait to meet the little guy...getting excited.

No comments: