Friday, November 21, 2008

Yep...still teething


And I can see one of the top teeth just below the skin. It should pop through any time now. I'm wondering how the next few days/nights are going to go. Hopefully not too bad. Both kids are doing pretty good. Rayne is coughing more again. Not sure why..I guess still from a cold she fought off last week. She was coughing a lot again last night. A really wet cough too. Ugh. I'm so tired of hearing her cough..I wish she could just get a break from it already. It's been 6 months since whooping cough now. I don't have too much to report these days. We are leaving to Florence, Oregon (well..me and the kids are) next Sunday and will be gone a week. I have more photo shoots lined up which I am really excited about. Well, that's it for now. Ta ta.

No comments: