Friday, January 2, 2009

Wow...it's been a while


I just saw that I haven't blogged since November!! Yikes. I guess I've been busy. Doing photo shoots and school, raising a couple kids and a husband....life all around me. So Quinn has 6 teeth--4 on top and 2 on bottom. He loves food and anything else he can put in his mouth when I am not looking. I've found things from dog food to tape in his mouth. I have to watch him like a hawk. It's great really. He is very close to full crawling..he gets himself around by scooting himself or crawling backwards, lol. He's also trying to pull himself up to a stand and very close to doing it. He wears 12 month and can even fit some 18 month stuff. He is going through that attachment thing..if I leave the room he freaks. Or if he sees me walk by, he wants me immediately. It's hard to get anything done..so I just bring him with me wherever I need to do work. If I'm sitting, he will play as long as he can see me and I pick him up and cuddle every once in a while. I think Grandma is his choice for being put down for a nap and I think she likes it too, lol. He loves banging things on things. So no more cell phone holding for him. I need to get him a play wooden drum or something, he would love it. He is going to be 1 in 3 months!!

And for Rayne...she will be 6 in a couple of months and I think she thinks she is a grown up already who should get to stay up as late, etc. Still battling with her eczema now and then but it doesn't seem to be giving her too much grief. Quinn had a reaction to egg yolk...so no more egg for him. Makes me wonder if Rayne has food allergies too. I hate allergies. Rayne is still doing homeschool and I think she likes it. She's getting better at writing her letters and is writing sight words which will help her start to sound words out. She is really good at math and I think she likes it. Weird. I never did. Math annoyed me for the most part, lol.

I've had some photo shoots which have been fun for the most part. I now know that I do not want to do big families or weddings for now. I just like photographing babies and kids and maternity. When Quinn is older I will take on birthing photo sessions too. I may do one in June for someone I know who is due then. I got to do twins which was fun. I'm excited to upgrade my gear with tax return. Thinking of getting a full frame! THAT would be cool. If I did that, I'd be set for a long time. Then I would just increase my lenses.

I guess that's it for now..Quinn is fussing at me. Ta ta for now

No comments: