Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ahhhhhhhh


Rayne is spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. Quinn is asleep. Need I say more? It's quiet in here. Dave is on his way home and apparently we are going to watch a movie online tonight. I haven't seen a movie in months, at least. I'm surprised I still know how to spell it. Quinn now has 2 teeth and when he gets mad, he spits. Isn't that lovely? Seriously, he starts going thbthbhththbhthbhthbth and the spit just pours out of his mouth and his face gets all red. He will soak the top of his shirt if I can't get to him right away. He's 7 months old. Not 1, not 2, 7 MONTHS. Help me now. His little personality is just blooming. He cracks us up a lot. He started making this little fish face too. No reason, just to do it. No crawling yet. I think I'm okay with that. I had a vision. Quinn crawling. To me. Wanting up. And nothing else. He is so much a mama's boy...if he sees me, he reaches out for me immediately. It's cute and I love it, but sometimes, I just want a break from holding him so much. My tendinitis is acting up. Ever had someone stab a needle filled with burning hot liquid into your arm? Me neither, but that's what it feels like when I get the pain in my arm. As of right now I am getting an A in my first real Master's class. Hopefully it remains after our final paper is graded. Oy, I'm tired so signing off. Kids are great, we are hangin in, goodnight.

No comments: