Monday, April 14, 2008

A little update


I haven't been on here for a few days..so I thought I would pop on and give a little update before Quinn wakes. He's doing great. He is nursing beautifully which was a major goal for us. He sleeps a ton and is a really calm baby which we are SO thankful for. I keep waiting for the honeymoon phase to end, but trying to enjoy it while it's here. Rayne is doing good...she tries to be helpful. She's going through a bit of a stage though that we are working on. I'm sure it will pass, but for now, it's tough to be patient at times. I think she is in competition for who is the Mommy, lol. I am still trying to get my strength and stamina back and heal fully. I think it is going to take a bit to get everything back to "normal" for me. I am not very patient with myself for healing..I want to be at 100% NOW. But I am thankful to be doing so well considering what my body just went through. So that's it for now...

No comments: