Monday, February 18, 2008

SOOOOO done...


I am so done being pregnant. I'm miserable most of the time now. Quinn is so strong his movements usually hurt. I am picturing very long nails again. I'm tired all the time...I want some energy. Where is that burst of energy for nesting?? Ok, enough whining. Rayne is doing better..her face is still really dry, but it's healing. Her behavior seems to be improving, but I am having to buckle down with her being respectful and NOT talk like a baby. I don't know what is up with that, but her and Esme both (her cousin) are using baby talk. They don't say I anymore, they Me..me want dada..me want mama...they aren't talking in sentences, they are using 3 and 4 words at a time. I told Rayne no more sleepovers or Esme over to play until their baby talk stops. Esme's Mom, Lisa is going crazy too because of it. We have no idea where it came from, but it's becoming habit for them. So that's fun. We had a really nice baby shower and received lots of clothes for Quinn and some blankets and a toy or two. We also got some money for cloth diapers and giftcard to Target..which Rayne could not wait to go use for Quinn. So far we just picked up a binky for him..just in case he will actually take one..Rayne did not. I meet with a midwife tomorrow to see if I will transfer to her...still not sure. I'm so tired though..I'm done typing here...nighty night.

1 comment:

Dezz said...

One more baby shower I didn't get to attend!!