Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have no body left...


It's no longer my body..Quinn has taken over. I feel huge. Very uncomfortable pretty much all the time now. Whine whine whine. I need some cheese. Rayne is going to be 5 in one week. I can't believe that. 5! It went by so fast in some ways...seems like so long ago in others. We are so excited to meet Quinn soon now too. It's getting closer. I hope he isn't late. Maybe he will be like me and HATE being late. I despise being late. Since Rayne is so much like Dave, Quinn will be more like me, right? Otherwise I am going to be outnumbered. I will have to stand alone. Or run away, lol..yeah right. It looks like we will be getting Rayne a new bike for her bday..and I'm redoing her room to be more girly. She will be getting a real bed and the walls will be painted a light lavender..it's called Ballerina Slipper which fits her to a T and she got a new dresser so now she has somewhere to put her clothes! Yay! And there is room for Quinn's too. Yay again! She is still loving Ballet class. It's nice for her to have a regular weekly activity and she gets to enjoy it with her cousin Esme. Esme is all business during dance, it's so funny. Rayne, not so much. I think I will have to stay away for a while because if I am there, Rayne keeps coming up to me for a drink or a hug or something...she just won't stay in class when she sees me. Oh well..maybe after some time she will let me stay without doing that. We'll see. That's it for now. I'm tired for some reason.....

No comments: