Monday, October 6, 2008

One Week and counting...


One more week until we go to the Feast in Seaside, Oregon. I really really hope we have some nice weather and that no one gets sick or hurt. I am PRAYING that this is the case. Rayne had another treatment, for vitamin B. Her next one is this Friday and it's for Grain Mix which could be a big culprit of the eczema. That would be nice to nip that in the buuuud. I want to do the same treatment as soon as we can afford it. Who knows what I have sensitivities to. I think Dave should do it too. Eventually I will get Quinn done too. He is liking his food. He LOVES peas. And he seemed to like apples more today. He didn't care for banana when I tried it the other day. Go figure. I have had a headache all day today that just keeps holding on. I hate that. It's hormonal. I hate that too. Rayne spent all day at her cousins house today and it was weird not having her here. There was a void. I think Quinn missed her too because he was a bit cranky today. But I did get some video of him laughing really hard. It's a must see. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9c36m5yhwc
BE WARNED..your tummy will probably hurt from laughing when you watch this! I think I'll end on that note. Night!

No comments: