Monday, October 27, 2008

Argh


Rayne today....argh. She has been testing me again. TO THE MAX. I am feeling very burnt right now. It's just not stop arguing or flat out disobeying again. It wears me out after awhile. I was in with Quinn trying to put him to sleep tonight and I told Rayne she could play on the computer for a little bit while I put him down, then it's time for her to go to bed. So I'm in there with Quinn and I hear her start banging on my computer. So I go out there quickly, which of course disrupted Quinn in his almost sleeping stupor, and shut the computer and told her she was now done because she knows better than to do that. I also told her to get to bed. She says, NOOOOO. And my teeth get ground down a bit more...and tell her to go to bed NOW. She continues to whine and argue and start throwing a fit..so I tell her however many times I have to tell her to get to bed, that's how many things she loses. So she finally went to bed (not without whining about being "hungry" of course). She is always magically starving when it's bed time...or thirsty or both. Now most of you know how slim Rayne is and I really hate denying her food when she is really hungry, so I offer her a couple of choices and of course it's never what she wants..that's how I know she's not REALLY hungry, she is just munchy because she doesn't want to go to bed. (side note here...I HATE that commercial for Clorox wipes that has the little boy plopping the meatball into the sauce from up high, which of course splatters the sauce everywhere, and says it's okay to make messes because their wipes are so strong..blah blah blah. HATE it. It was just on.) So she decides she doesn't want to lose anything and lays in bed and asleep within 10 minutes. Imagine that. I went back in with a hysterical Quinn once she was in her room and he too was asleep about 10 minutes later. FINALLY. I was then able to get online and do some schoolwork (oh so fun) and do some updating here and there on certain sites. I opened an Etsy shop. Selling photographs. It's a site that sells anything handmade. Pretty cool site, everyone should check it out. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6378613 I need a massage. That is all.

No comments: