Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 More Weeks


The pins in Rayne's arm get pulled in 2 weeks. I am NOT looking forward to that appointment, but will be glad when her arm is all healed. She's doing really well still and is able to use her hand more. We really started doing more homeschool and she loves it. I had to stop her at 9pm last night and tell her it was time for bed. She wanted to keep going! I can tell you, it's not easy to homeschool her with Quinn though. I like to give her my undivided attention which is when he naps, so when he doesn't nap well, it's kinda difficult. But we are working it out. It's amazing how fast little ones learn and how much they remember. My schooling is going okay. I will be glad when it's something more interesting and actually about Psychology. Okay, I got interrupted a few hundred times during this blog, so I'm quitting now. I guess stay tuned when I can actually finish a thought or sentence or both.

No comments: