Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Closer....


...but still not here. I haven't blogged much lately..it's been busy and I'm trying to slow down a bit. It's difficult making myself rest and take it easy when there is always so much to do. Dave has had to pick up a lot of the slack because I just don't have it in me anymore. We are at 38 weeks now and still waiting. Contractions are becoming more intense..but still not painful or regular. So I'm guessing it will still be at least a week, probably longer. I wish and hope sooner. Rayne is doing fine. Her eczema is so so..she is needing more allergy medicine than she had been..I think it's that time of year again. Allergy season. She is VERY much looking forward to going to Disneyland and we are planning to go in June. While Quinn is still young enough to be content being in the sling and not wanting to get down and crawl around! Rayne can't wait to see the princesses..that is her favorite thing right now. She said something funny the other day...she came over to my belly and asked Quinn if he was going to come out today. I told her he was probably too warm and cozy in there and doesn't want to come out. Kinda like when she is in a warm bath and she doesn't want to come out because she knows she will be cold. So she leaned over and told Quinn that she would get him a warm towel if he would come out, lol. I thought it was cute and funny. She's always saying stuff that cracks us up. Silly girl. Well that's about it for now...not sure when I'll get back on again. One of these days it will be a birth announcement!

No comments: